Tuesday, July 13, 2010

#1 Daughter, I mean Daughter #1 is finally here!

Some of my favorite places in OK
* Daylight Donuts! Good breakfast (those donuts melt in your mouth!), ok lunch and so close to school.
* Slide Park for a number of reasons. Bahahaha. Just kidding. We loved going to play there with the stinky enclosed ladder.
* Town & Country Pool (where I am getting ready to go). Countless hours we spent swimming, playing, ploting and loving life!!

That's all I have for now!! I'm off to soak in the sun & enjoy an afternoon with 3 of my favorite kids. Jealous much???

Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. Gross..... no comments about slide park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding? is slide park still there? i totally want to go!! we should go on Sat. i'm being totally serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a date Tara!! But first we will have to go to get snow cones from the good stand. I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete