Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thank you from the other side of the world...at least it feels that way.

Sweet Sisters,

Rarely am I at a loss for words but I don't even really think I can convey how much your visit meant to me.  I didn't realize how much I just needed to be with family.  It was more than special to spend such quality time with the two of you.  Thank you loving on my babies.  It was special to see and also a nice relief.  Thank you for listening to me talk and talk...and rant a little.  Thank you both for just being the wonderful women that you are...I miss you both so much and can hardly wait to see at Christmas.

all the love I have in my heart
no. 2

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is soooo soon!

    It was a wonderful trip and know that we needed to see you as much as you needed to see us.

    ReplyDelete