Thursday, November 11, 2010

Anchors Aweigh, my boys, Anchors Aweigh



First and Foremost- Happy Veterans Day to everyone!! Thanks to all those who have served and are serving and their FAMILIES!!!

Now on to business. We (my kids and I) were talking about Veterans Day as I was cooking dinner and I was asking them if they knew what it meant. We talked about how it was a day to honor all those who have served and are serving for our country. I asked them who they knew that was in the military and they both answered "Uncle Jason". I said "You are right". I then asked them if they knew what Uncle Jason does for the Navy. Here comes the good part...Kel said "Mom I know what he does. When a solider gets shot in the teeth Uncle Jason fixes their teeth for them." Now trying to hold my composure I said "and you know cleans their teeth, fixes cavities. Things like that". Kel said (while holding his hand in a gun up to his teeth) "Yay and when they get shot in the teeth too!" "Ok Kelly! Yes and when they get shot in the teeth."
Uncle Jason has the coolest job!!!

Love you all!!!
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment