Saturday, August 7, 2010

Are you pregnant?

First, Kasey, I am so sad that we weren't there.  Liam asked if we could go to the party and then he asked if we could go to your house today for Kelly's birthday.  THAT is breaking my heart.  Most days, I simply pretend that you all are just a few minutes away.  It is when Liam asks to see you that it dawns on me that you are states away...ehhh (thank you Debbie Downer)...

On to my own social awkwardness...Totally asked a wife yesterday when she was due....ummm...yeah...not pregnant!!!  I was totally mortified.  She was precious and sweet and has three kids.  Her husband is a dentist.  She has been here 3 years.  I want her to be my friend...and so I commit the most heinous of social crimes.  I'm ashamed and embarrassed.  Nicely done...is all that I can say.

Kasey, I know that you have already heard this story but it bears repeating.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment