Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School

Today was our first day of school. Kelly and Madi were so excited!!



Kelly was up and dressed by 7:15. Madi in her special sweet way took a little longer to be ready but no less excited than Kelly. She had her backpack, her new shoes with socks in her backpack for PE, lunch box and nap mat. I look her up and down and realize as she is about to walk out the door that she has no shoes on. Now I know that I have asked her multiple times to get her flip flops on and even told her which ones to wear. So our first crisis of the year, Madi can't find any flip flops even though I know they are all on the back of her door. Anyway, here they are first day of school pictures:

Kelly before school



Madi before school



Kelly going into Mrs Fritz 1st Grade class:



Madi going into Mrs Beams Kindergarten class:



Where did all the time go?? I am so ready to pick them up!!
Love you!!
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment