Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am out.

So I leave tomorrow for Honduras and here is what I have to say about that...


1. I bought new underwear, so if they plane goes down and you need to identify me, I am wearing hot pink briefs.


2. I got my eye brows waxed, this has nothing to do with Honduras but I haven't touched them since April.


3. Kasey and I went shopping for books for me to take..... Do you feel bad for taking books that aren't of a religious nature on a mission trip? We decided any book that had romantic weekend, sexy, bachelor, or devil on the cover should not be taken. Ohhh and Kendra Wilkerson's book was not allowed either.


4. I am already packed.... impressed??? You should be.


5. I will not have internet for a week..... That means that you have to post!!! I know you have stories to tell.... you're mothers.... your life is a made for TV movie waiting to happen. And in the movie I better not be portrayed as the loner sister, who is has serious dating problems (which is true). Oh gosh, I am going to be portrayed as Kiki. Shoot me now. 


LOVE YOU MORE! 
AK 

No comments:

Post a Comment