Sunday, August 8, 2010

Glad that first is done!!

Today after church Kelly was playing outside behind the church building as usual. I was ready to go so I called his name and he answered. I was just waiting on him when Sarah said it's Kelly. I look up to see a child lying on the ground next to a big tree so as any mom would I ran. Now I really don't run, and all I could think of was this girl doesn't run. Anyway I by the time I get to him Sarah is tryin to get him up. He was tryin hard not to cry but it hurt and he couldn't or wouldn't put any weight on his right leg. I though please isn't be broken we don't have insurance! LOL. He was ok just a little shaken. Turns out he fell about 8 to 10 feet out of he tree. I am so thankful that he only has some scratches on his side. I'm so glad that we made it through our first tree fall and hope we don't have a repeat performance, wishful thinking I know. Lesson learned we don't climb trees with cowboy boots on and I can run when the need arises!

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment